Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I knew this weekend was going to be a great one when I was able to make great time and avoid traffic nightmares and find a good spot AND PARALLEL PARK the car without needing Liz to do it for me.
I was right. 
The beginning of any great Friday night in Boston is a slice of pizza and rootbeer at Upper Crust. This particular Friday the slice of the day was spinach and roasted eggplant. 
UH.MAY.ZINGGG.

Unbeknownst to Sara, we had a little bit of a surprise party planned for her on Saturday at Landsdowne. Naturally this meant we could not go there Friday night. So out in the world it was! 


The lovely evening began at Storyville. The prettiest decor (de-core...Sar am I saying that right?) that you ever did see. HOWEVER, we were a tad bit too young for the crowd inside. In fact while running Sunday morning, any time we saw a parent the question was "did we see you at storyville friday?"  Had it been filled with people our age, it would have been great. The setting and music were a lot of fun... so maybe in ten years if we're feeling wild that's where we'll go. (Good to know its out there I guess?) 
Back out into the night it was! After falling in love with the sweetest bouncers in the world, who were going to be "hahtbroken" if we left, the night turned around quite nicely.




Liz and I not so stealthily snagged this picture. NO THAT GIRL IS NOT SARA. 
After I took it this kid goes "oh are you trying to take a picture of my friends?"...why yessir, I am. And I would not claim them as my friends if I were you!

This picture does not do justice to what we witnessed. However doing justice to what we witnessed is slightly R rated and I don't want that nonsense here!

Saturday we woke up and decided to put free movie passes to use and saw Mirror Mirror.



(Other than the song at the end it was a really cute/funny movie)

Saturday night was Sara's surprise. Landsdowne or bust! It was a lot of fun and everyone came and she was happy.. all in all a great success.

No comments:

Post a Comment