Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Home on the range for a couple of days. I love this place I do I do! 
How can you not love a place where this is who follows you around all day?

JOKES...I'm becoming one of those weird people that follows their pet around and takes pictures all day.  I think Ruebs will be quitting his modeling career soon because he's sick of it.
(I know parents do this with their children, and I firmly believe Rueben is MUCH cuter than any baby.)



Post-finals graduation celebrations have left me without a voice. 
This may or may not have something to do with singing Call Me Maybe in Emily's car at the top of our lungs.... every time we were in the car.
None of the big sadness about everyone graduating has hit me yet. Probably won't until I try and hang out with them at school next year and they're all gone. Here's hoping I'll be distracted enough with everything that I'm okay.
If going abroad (yes, I went abroad) taught me anything though it's that you get to pick who you keep.  Devy and Victoria are from Virginia but I have still seen them and talked to them regularly. So with everyone graduating, I'm not too concerned about it being the end. 





Tomorrow it's back to school to officially move out (and have another night to play) and then its Jersey for a week, and a Third Eye Blind concert my first weekend in Boston.


Big things big things!


No comments:

Post a Comment