Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Too Excited!

Dun dun dun dunnnnn, prepared for the best weekend ever? I'm not sure if I am either!


Friday I will be making my merry way to Bahston and seeing Jack's Mannequin and Jukebox the Ghost with Liz and Sara. I am BEYOND pumped. The concert is at The House of Blues. I want to take a trillion and a half pictures!


This in itself is more than enough, BUT ALAS! there is a BURRITO BOWL on Saturday in Boston. I am not entirely sure what this entails, but the name itself is enough to make me happy. BURRITOS. Oh man oh man oh man!


I thought this would be the longest week EVER because I am anticipating the weekend so much, but it hasn't been too bad! Today was the Study Abroad Fair, which made for a loooong day. Favorite part of the fair? Gushing about Florence to anyone that asks, and the photo contest!




Pictures and stories about this weekend to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment