Monday, July 9, 2012

Spent the past week at home and now back in Beantown.
 Home was just what I wanted to shake me from my blues. Maybe it was too much time spent alone roaming the city but I was in some desperate need of the people that know me best. This includes the four children I babysit, who I dedicated the majority of my week to.

Now it's back in Boston. Summer class started today, so far so good but I give it three days before I'm completely overwhelmed with the amount of reading I have to do...


The little thumbs down in the corner is from me. Sean is holding the itouch so that we can see how large these books really are. And that's just a quarter of the reading. 
I know it'll really be fine. It's one class compared to the five I'm usually enrolled in all at once.

This week I'm doing lots of write ups for mysecretboston and even a lunch with a PR person at Joe's American Bar and Grill. Excitement.
Sara returns home from Spain/Italy on Friday. Don't care if that one is tired Liz and I have missed her and it's out into the wild!


No comments:

Post a Comment