Sunday, January 29, 2012

"No Matter Where You Go, There You Are"


It's no big surprise, but I miss Italy. And I have spent a lot of time missing Italy since I have been home. Missing it in the annoying "Brig...stop talking about it" kind of way. To all of you that I have subjected to rants about good food and good places and stories on stories, my apologies. I applaud you for putting up with me this long and acting interested. (Granted I am a GREAT story teller). 

While I do miss Italy and Florence and Europe and traveling with my whole heart, I can't deny school and home and places here their worth. 
Be Where You Are.  This was pretty easy to do in Florence, adventure at my finger tips.

Thing is I am not in Florence, and I can lust after it all I want but I am back in Connecticut. So now I can either bitch and whine and miss who I was in Italy, or be that girl here. Yea, the adventures will be a little different, and the cast and crew has changed. But that doesn't make it any less amazing. I am here so I will be here, fully 100% all the way here. I gained confidence and maturity in Italy, and that doesn't stay on 43 San Niccolo, that comes with me where ever I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment