Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Boston or Bust!

I spent the weekend in Boston with Liz and Sara, and man oh man do I miss city living!  Being in Boston reminded me how much I love great architecture, people watching, walker's fatigue, and taking pictures.






Liz and I set out with one goal - exploring. It was great though because it was aimless and relaxed. There was no rushing to get to as many places as possible or try and be on time. We would decide on a whim whether to go left or right, the idea was to "go where the wind takes us" We found ourselves some interesting places  such as the MFA, where there was a GIANT BABY HEAD sculpture.....



There is some art I will never ever understand! Oh well!

The girl's apartment is still a work in progress, but thanks to the "design on a dime team" (Dad, Liz, Kiks and me) things were looking pretty good!


A little snippet of the living room, hello lovely red couch!

Sara and I stumbled upon a rose garden in the park across from their apartment. There were so many different types and they were all so beautiful. It's things like that I love, we just happened upon a rose garden, it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment